I have a very strange problem appeared with a site that I have been
working on for some time.

This site is built with Cake version 1.1.19.6305 running on
Apache/MySQL/Linux with PHP 5.

The site has about 30 models, most have multiple hasMany relationships.

Each of those relationships have a corresponding belongsTo from the
child to the parent.  This has all worked fine with no problem in the
past.

I went to test some functionality today that I haven't touched for a
while and discovered that any model that is loaded that has a belongsTo
relationship with a model that has already been loaded caused a blank
page to be returned.

No Cake debug output, no error in Apache logs, just nothing at all.

Eventually I removed all of the belongsTo relationships in the chain of
models for one of the pages with the problem.  The page now loads fine.
   But if I add back in any belongsTo relationship it breaks again.

I am stumped by this.  I have reviewed all of the models to make sure
that one isn't corrupt (trailing space issue for instance).  Can't find
anything of that nature.

If anyone can suggest anything I would be very grateful.

Regards,
Langdon