Guess not

Anyway, I think it would be nice to see such feature in the cake test
app. It doesn't have to be complecated at all, I was thinking of a
superclass which forms the basic reporter structure, and cake searches
for custom extended reporters in a 'reporters' folder for example. The
way it is implemented now in the testmanager with setting defines and
checking if a define is a specific value doesn't allow much room for
extending.

Just my thoughts