I am doing some queries in /beforeRender()/ because I have to set
variables in the layout.
When users Log In in my system, they can change the order of the
elements (little calendar, etc.) of the layout.
And then I save this order in the database.
So I am using the /beforeRender()/ function to set the order of the
elements in the layout when the user load a page.

For the JavaScript part, what I can do ? I have only 2 links :
        <?php echo $javascript->link('prototype') ?>
        <?php echo $javascript->link('scriptaculous') ?>
and I am using them with drag & drop, InPlaceEditor, etc.

Thanks your your help.

--
Pierre

[EMAIL PROTECTED]