Ok,

I'm developing an application and rather than installing it for each
of my clients that are going to use it, I'd like for it to be
installed on a single directory and have each client site able to
access it.

The only thing that I want each client site to have unique is the
following
- Own database
- Own webroot (obviously)
- Own views

I know how to set it up where each client has their own webroot, but
I'm not so sure how to set it up so that each client has their own DB
and views. Further more, I would like for them to be able to use the
default views, but with the capability to override them with their own
views. Kind of like the way a Cake App can override views from the
Cake core.

Any advise is appreciated.