well that is what I was hoping would'nt happen.   Perhaps some of the code
can be amended to pass the session name & id to afm

I have wondered if it would be possible to convert afm into a cake plugin
(that works as a tiny mce plugin) - have not done anymore than that just yet

would be great if it were possible, perhaps being able to select and insert
links to model data and media related to model data.