Hi to all; as a few days ago was suggested in this list; I started using
AUTH component and Admin Routing to validate Administrators.

Now, I've 2 "Users" models; (Front End) Users and Admins.

Each Admin function has Admin_ on it's name. Ok.

In the Users controller appears the problem.

The Admin_DeleteUser method is Admin-Password-Protected by Auth, i.e.:

        function beforeFilter(){
            $this->Auth->userModel = 'Admin';
            $this->Auth->fields = array('username' => 'email', 'password' =>
'password');
        }

And now I have to protect the EditProfile method so each user must validate
himself before editing his profile. I need double-auth; one related to
Administration Functions and another related to Users functions.

I mean

Admin_DeleteUser() must be Admin protected using Admin model.
EditProfile() (or User_EditProfile() if necessary) must be protected using
User model.

As English is not my primary language it's so hard to search this topic on
Google. Any suggestion??

Thanks thanks thanks!

Nicolás