If the relationship is setup correctly, when you do a query on your
Survey model (ie $this->Survey->findById($id) ) then it should grab
any question data related to the survey as well. You can also access
your Question model through your Survey model if you need to get at
your Survey model functions (for example, if you need to save a
question from your Survey model you can do this: $this->Survey-
>Question->save($newQuestionData) )

Dave