I have an interesting dilemma that occurs in Firefox with setFlash.
I'm using the following code:

        if (empty($relatedRider['Rider']['id']))
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash("That rider doesn't exist.",
'default', '', 'error');
            $this->redirect('/dashboard/
conversations');
            exit();
        }

Basically, when I visit the page everything is fine like it should
be.  When I refresh the page or click to a new page that error message
shows, but, now redirection occurs.  The error message shouldn't be
showing at all, and I've printed out the values to make sure the logic
was all correct.  This happens in all similar scenarios on the site.

I'm not validating a form submission, just making sure that the user
exists.  Could this be a server issue?  Or is it something different?