Hi.  This is my first project with CakePHP so hopefully this is a
simple question.  I'm trying to use the standard views/pages/home.ctp
file to create my home page view.  I've found that I can include
elements but not anything from the htmlhelper, such as images.  When I
try and use it, I don't get any errors but no HTML is outputted at all
from the helper.  I've had no problems on any of the standard view
pages, just this one.  Is there some kind of simple variable I need to
set in order for the htmlhelper to be active on this page?  I'd
appreciate any insight that anyone might have.  Thanks.