That's a great idea, except that--in this instance--the motivation for
this CakePlus fork seems more about "fixing" parts of Cake which the
OP disagrees with rather than fixing outstanding bugs. Unless the core
devs were to agree to these changes being made they aren't going to be
in Trac for anyone to deal with.

I think some of them (though not all) would be very worthwhile, btw.