Hi All,

Can anyone letme know, how to access the cakesession variables from a stand
alone script. I have tried something like this and its not working. I have
placed php script directly under var/www/html/test.php and and cake
application under var/www/html/vhosts/cakeexample.

<?php
session_name('DYhG93b0qyJfIxfs2guVoUubWwvniR2G0FgaC9mi');       //random
string of used in session.this is set in core.php
session_start();
if(empty($_SESSION['CURRENT_USER']))
{
    $_SESSION['loggedin'] = 1;
    echo 'OK!';
}
else {
echo 'Not okay';
     }
?>

once if i login to my application and and try to run this script, i still
get Not Okay, that i am unable to access the cake's session variables. In
Core.php i have set define('CAKE_SESSION_SAVE', 'php');

 Does anyone know how can we access the session variables from this
standalone script. I think i have missed out something in php script or need
to add/edit in core.php file.

It would be very helpful , if anyone has a solution for this.

Thanks in Advance
Bharath kumar