Thanks for the response, especially yours Nate. It's not a simple find
and replace as the syntax of the additional calls must be massaged for
each one and is different for various forms and models. Yes my editor
has search and replace and your tone SUCKS. It says I should consider
myself LUCKY such a BRILLIANT mind as yours deigns to provide such
wonderfule FUNCTIONALITY.

Where is the documentation on the new and 'beautiful' find("list") ?
It's not in the API and it appears the old manual has been gutted.