Hi All,

I have got a strange problem in IE-6.0. we have built a browser
plugin(Toolbar) for our application, which changes its contents dynamically
after loggin in to our application. we have used Best toolbar studio to
build a toolbar . what i am experiencing is, when i used the below java
script function to reload the toolbar, my session gets lost and i am kicked
back to the login page. Also we tried using a sample toolbar that uses
session_start(); to start session after login and change its contents
dynamically after logging in without the session being lost. In Mozilla,
everything works fine without session being lost.

<?php
echo "<script>
function ToolBarInit(tool)
{
    tool.Reload();          // A java script function
}
</script>" ;
?>

it would be very helpful if someone has experienced the same problem, or
have encountered the same problem in IE where session gets lost after reload
function, please share your views on this.
Thanks in Advance

Cheers
Bharath