Hi.

Sorry if this is obvious, but is it possible to set recursion to only
go down (to things that belong to the model in question), and not up
(to things that the model belongs to)? I've got a model that I've been
recursing four levels deep, which has been working fine. Now, though,
I've come to realise that I have to set it up to belong to another
model that in turn has a *lot* of things belonging to it. Just putting
in the $belongsTo makes the whole site time out.

Thanks for your help,
Zoe.