Hi, I'm having several, probably related, problems with the Auth
class. First of all, I'm a Cake noob but I've been searching for
answers and have finally resorted to posting.

My app requires authentication before access to any controller/action.
On my shared server I can't use 'users' or 'admin' URI segments
because they are used for hosting account management. Therefore in
app_controller I have created an 'Account' model for Auth. My
app_controller looks like this:

[code]
<?php
class AppController extends Controller {

var $components = array('Auth');

        function beforeFilter() {
                $this->Auth->userModel = 'Account';
                $this->Auth->loginAction = array('controller' => 'accounts',
'action' => 'login');
                $this->Auth->logoutRedirect = array('controller' => 'accounts',
'action' => 'login');

?>
[/code]

I have the login and logout functions from the manual in my accounts
controller. On trying to access any page I get redirected to /accounts/
login, which is what I expect to happen. However, if I try to logout,
say at /accounts/logout, then instead of being redirected to /accounts/
login I'm being redirected to /users/logout, which of course causes a
404. I suspect I may not fully understand how Auth is supposed to work
but what have I done wrong here?

Cheers