I have a pretty good idea how I would like urls for plugins to be a
little more pretty. I have read up on routes but I have not found how
to tell the router to do this:

default plugin routing for index action on PizzaOrders controller in
pizza plugin:
www.example.com/pizza/pizzaOrders/index

Small change to:
www.example.com/pizza/orders/index

The advantage is obviously prettier urls and you will not run into
"class declared" since you can keep prefixing all controllers with the
plugin name. This is a bit like prefixes in the router but on a
controller level.

I am not sure router supports this kind of "rewriting" but it would be
soo cool if it did.

Has anyone tried, succeded or failed in similar attempts at changing
the names of controllers and actions with routes?

/Martin