I'm using the image resizer I found at the bakery(
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/image-resize-helper ), but I'm
having a problem with it. I want to use the image it generates as a
css background image. here is my code:

echo "<div id = 'full_thumb' onClick = 'full_size();' style = 'width:
300px; background-image:url(" . $image->resize("/park_photos/" .
$p["location"], 300, 225, true) . "); height:225px;
position:relative;'>"; ..//etc

it returns the image address wrapped in the img tag, when all I need
is the address. Anyone know how to do this?