I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to make pagination links
use the path I need. I have a model, Members, for which the index
lists all members and requires pagination. However, the client insists
on putting this in a directory named "membership",  the index page of
which is actually other content. What would normally be static content
is actually being served from the DB by a Content controller. So,
/membership/ shows that content and I thought I would create a route:

Router::connect('/membership/members', array('controller' =>
'members', 'action' => 'index'));

and have the index method list the members. This works fine but the
paginator creates links without the "/membership" part of the path. I
tried:

var $paginate = array(
        'url' => array('/membership/members'),

and:

var $paginate = array(
        'url' => array('/membership/members', array('controller' =>
'members', 'action' => 'index')),

without any luck. Is there no way to get paginator to do this? If not,
what's the use case for the 'url' param, then?