Thanks fot the suggestion. With no slash (
http://www.mysite.com/index.php?url=surveys/index) I get this:
CakePHP Rapid Development
Missing controller

You are seeing this error because controller *Controller* could not be
found.

*Notice:* If you want to customize this error message, create
app/views/errors/missing_controller.thtml.

*Fatal*: Create the class below in file : app/controllers/controller.php
<?php
class Controller extends AppController {
   var $name = '';
}
?>

It's not parsing the controller name at all.. :(
Any other suggestion? Thanks for helping ;)

--
Marcos Aruj Alvarez
Ingeniero de Software