Hi Disel,

It looks like the php-installation on your host does not allow php-
native session storage.
In the configuration for your Cake application ou can try to change it
to cakes own session storage. app/config/core.php
Locate the session directive and change it from "php" to "cake".

This might be all that is needed but if the server is configured
without session-support then you may just be one step closer in a
longer list of configuration issues.

In general, if they are willing to change their configuration you
should ask them to make sure that php is not in "safe mode". Also show
then the manuals installation chapter, specifically the list of
requirements. See if they find anything that does not match.
http://manual.cakephp.org/view/308/installing-cakephp

hope any of this helps.
/Martin