From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of theandystratton
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 2:20 PM
To: CakePHP
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Building an API to plug into Cake AppControllers.

Hey all:

We're in the process of re-developing an existing app using Cake and
are interesting in building API's.  Our goal is to not duplicate code,
so we'd like the API's living at api.myapplication.com to be able to
call/use the logic built into our controllers.

Any one done this before or have insights? We'd like to avoid
duplicating areas where the application logic lives, but both the API
and the application can live on the same box, or at least have file
access as if they were.

Thanks,

-Andy