Hello everyone,

I would like to know iwhat would be the way to follow if i want to
create a file from within a cakephp page.

The situation is like this:  i have a view which shows an applet (this
applet holds a graph which describes a conversation from an xml file;
the applet loads the correct file from a parameter i pass when laoding
the page : view/2 loads conversation with id=2).

My question is: when i want to start a new conversation, what do i do
to create an xml file for that conversation and the write into it? Do
i have to use javascript for this?

Sorry if this has been posted, but i didn't find many topics about
working with files

Oana