I was trying to make an RSS feed for my site, and it kept erroring out. I've
narrowed it down to the fact that for some reason, Cake is inserting a
newline at the beginning of *ALL* of the files on my site, which I can see
by viewing the source. I've checked both of my layouts, and neither of them
have newlines in them, I've checked individual views, etc. It's inserting a
newline just before my Doctype declaration, which is at the very beginning
of line 1 of both of my layouts. Does anyone know what could cause this? I
can post more information if that is necessary.

--
In the name of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of my sanity.
Siebren Bakker(Aevum Decessus)