Make you wonder what? That maybe there is some server maintenance going on?
So everyone knows I am upgrading the server that housed the API from an
older Debian install to a newer FreeBSD. The API will be online once the
server has been completely updated and a new API generated.

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters