Hi,

can anybody help me with this problem, I am creating a simple link in
one of my views and I am having a problem giving an onClick option/
attribute for the link, as it seems cake is escaping/encoding the
javascript function special characters like this:

echo $html->link("foo", '#',
array('onClick'=>"myObj.select(document.getElementById('".
$element."')); return false;"));

prints out something like:

onClick="myObj.select(document.getElementById(&#039;element0&#039;));
return false;">foo</a>

On the view, I have specified to use ISO-8859-1 encoding, is this the
problem?

charset=ISO-8859-1" />