On May 22, 12:28 pm, mydesignbuddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PCI compliance is a must nowadays, its the law. Don't store or
> transmit your customers cc data unless you are compliant with PCI
> guidelines. The easiest recurring billing gateway service that I've
> used was Paypal's Payflow (pro or link). I'm sure they're other
> opinions out there but I don't know any off the top of my head. Do
> some research and here are some things to keep it mind when choosing a
> cc processor: do they have a good API, will their API work in PHP, how
> much is the initial setup cost, monthly cost, and per transaction
> cost.

Authorize.net also makes recurring billing easy, but I haven't
actually had to use it (just read over the APIs).

I just wrote PayFlow classes in PHP and Python. Amazingly they only
had built-in support for .NET and Java, everything else goes over
HTTPS and they provide no code to get started. Not a tough thing to
write, but it seemed pretty odd considering all the tools
Authorize.net gives out.