Hello,

I want to create a User/Group permission system with help of ACL. But
i have a few problems realizing that.

Can an ARO have multiple parents or does it depend on a tree sturcture
with one possible path for each ARO? For example if i say
UserAro.parent belongs to Group1Aro, Group2Aro and Group3Aro? How does
check then work? If this behaviour is enabled there are multiple
paths, is something allowed when one of the paths is allowed or only
when all of them are (i wouldn't suspect that...)? How can i show a
User HABTM Group relationship with AROs if only tree structure is
allowed?

Does AclBehavior depend on the fact that the id of my model matches
the id of the ARO or does it work with aliases to? How can i realize a
User/Group system if it depends on id? Aro 1 can't be connected with
Group and User 1 (the same problem occures when using aliases for ARO
matching...). I as human would know that top level AROs (aro.parent =
null) are groups and second level elements (aro.parent.parent = null)
are users, can i tell that to my AclBehavior in combination to using
ARO aliases for matching? In that case double aliases would work
again. Or do i have to create my own behavior, based on AclBehavior?

Do i have to create a parentNode method within my model when i want to
use AclBehavior and it shall create subnodes of a ARO? What does the
parentNode function return? Ids or aliases?

Am i going the wrong way to realize this?

Greetings, Prophet