Hi:
I am using Cake 1.2 and I love it so far! I have a small problem that
I cannot solve. I have the following in one of my views:

echo $html->link(
        'View My Current Inventory',
        '/transactions/viewinventoryforclient/'.$session-
>read('customclientid')
    );

In my controller for the transactions view, I have a function as
follows:

function viewinventoryforclient($theclientid = null) {

The value being passed does appear in the url:

http://localhost/transactions/viewinventoryforclient/CLIENT1

However, when I test the variable $theclientid appears to have an
empty value of some kind in the controller function. I am executing a
find:

$conditions = array();
$conditions['Transaction']['clientID'] = "= {$theclientid}";
$results = $this->Transaction->findAll($conditions);

I get a sql error and in the debug display in the where condition of
the generated sql statement, it's blank after the ". . .where clientID
= ".

I would really appreciate some help on this. I've gone through docs
and groups, but to no avail.

Thanks!!
--Mike