I am trying to recode my blog as a project to learn cakePHP, and the
only thing not working now is the cache. I have turned it off
completely using Configure::write('Cache.disable', true); and I have
even inserted <cake:nocache> in the code and nothing is working. I
have set up FireFox to not cache anything so I am pretty sure that its
not a browser issue. Whats not working is when a user submits a
comment, the page reloads and the comment doesn't appear. You have to
reload the page again to see the comment. As I said, I have turned it
off, used the <cake:nocache> code but it still doesn't work. Is there
anything else I can do?

thanks,
Dave