Hello,

I need to integrate VBulletin with a Cakephp project I am currently
working on. To do this, I tried including the VBulletin global.php
file into the Cakephp bootstrap.php file and am always getting this
error:
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
be an array in [path]\includes\functions.php on line 4007

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes
\functions.php on line 4007

Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read_slave() on a non-
object in C:\xampp\htdocs\cake1.2\app\webroot\vb\includes
\functions.php on line 3016

line 3016 in functions.php is the following :

        $temps = $vbulletin->db->query_read_slave("
            SELECT title, template
            FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "template
            WHERE templateid IN (" . implode(',', $templateids) . ")
        ");

when using print_r() to reveal the value of the $vbulletin->db, I get
nothing (empty).

Eventually, what I need to do is register users in the VBulletin
forums at the same time their details are added to the main website
database. Also, have them automatically logged in with VBulletin as
soon as they sign in the main application.

Your help is very much appreciated,

Regards,