Hello all!

While playing with Xcache support at the cache engine configuration of
the 1.2 version, I noticed that the variables usually kept in files at
the "/cake/app/tmp/cache/persistent" folder are know stored as Xcache
variables entries in system shared memory like these:

cake_core_core_paths
cake_core_object_map
cake_core_file_map
cake_core_dir_map

This is ok and mostly desired since it benefits the application
performance.

What seems NOT ok to me is that all the CakePHP apps served by the
same web server use the exact same Xcache entries to cache these
variables.

I.e. the "cake_core_core_paths" entry gets written by the CakePHP
app_1. If soon after that the CakePHP app_2 requests to read its
respective "cake_core_core_paths" variable then it reads the contents
that app_1 wrote. This leads to unexpected behavior and errors.

The 'prefix' parameter used at the File cache engine has no effect to
the above.

My question: Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!