I have my cake application set up at beta.aevumdecessus.com, in the
directory /home/**/beta/app/webroot. My old website is set up at
/home/**/www, with a wiki (not cake driven at all) set up at
/home/**/betawiki, a public share folder in /home/**/www/public, and svn in
/home/**/svn......The only problem is, when I move the cake directory
around, and re-setup my domain settings, cake takes over, and gives me a
cake error when I try to access the wiki, public share, or the svn! Is there
any way to disable cake in certain directories/file paths, or to use routing
to make those filepaths re-direct to the proper locations?

--
In the name of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of my sanity.
Siebren Bakker(Aevum Decessus)