Hi,

I have a few improvement requests for the Cake online manual.

1) Currently, CakePHP.org is using Google to perform searching of the
online manual. This doesn't work very well, and if you enter the value
"model" it returns lots of unrelated links outside the scope of the
manual. I would prefer that searching for "model" in the manual would
return a list of pages with that word sorted by priority.

2) The manual mixes tutorial sections and reference sections. It's a
little confusing. If you want to look up how to perform validation in
a model it's hidden under "4 Common Tasks With CakePHP / Data
Validation".  You've separated models and validation into two
different sections of the manual. Since the model documentation is
located under "Developing with CakePHP / Models".

3) "Developing with CakePHP" is really documentation for the API. It's
structured differently from other sections of the manual. For example;
All the subsections are really API objects. This really should be made
a separate manual. There should be a tutorial manual, and a reference
manual. If I need to know how to do a "findAll" with a model I look in
the reference manual, and if I need to know how to install Cake on a
shared server then I look in the tutorial manual under "Installing
Cake".

4) Allow short cuts to access reference material quickly; Nothing
worse then having to browse all the subcategories of the manual to
find where you've put the documentation for "models".

5) Add "see also" links for the reference manual. If I'm reading the
"findBy" documentation I'd like to also see a "see also; findAll" link
for anything related.

6) Allow anonymous editing of the manual. Do you really need some one
to register in order to submit a fix for a spelling mistake in the
documentation?

7) Change the Table Of Contents to use AJAX so that our browsers don't
refresh every time we browse the tree.

8) Package the manual as a down loadable off line resource that people
can read on the go. Such as a with a laptop while on the train headed
to work.