Hello All,

I have a problem, my local Apache / PHP will correctly load my
app_controller.php file which is in the /app directory, however on my
shared 1and1 server, the host http://www.formerchampions.net/ is
failing to load this, so any of my Model's are not appearing inside
the views/elements pages. You can see that on the initial page, the
for loops just bomb out.

Also, I cannot reach http://www.formerchampions.net/adm/users or
anything to get to the admin page.

Both of my .htaccess files look like this:

/kunden/homepages/2/d246080158/htdocs/.htaccess

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule    ^$    /app/webroot/    [L]
RewriteRule    (.*) /app/webroot/$1    [L]

If I do not include the slash prior to app it generates a 500 server
error.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I have
been pulling my hair out for the last few days.

Thanks again,
Robbie