Seems a lot of people took up this argument for the sake of argument.
My two cents does not care about personal relations between the Daniel
and the core team.

My opinion is that although prolific, CakeBaker's posts are NOT "of
the highest quality".  I often have to tell noobs "don't do it that
way" or "that's not true" when they insist on following one of the
articles.  Sorry, Daniel, but since it's been put out there and the
arguments are about people's right to voice...

I'm also of the opinion that good contributions belong in the Bakery,
not scattered haphazardly about the net.  So blog all you want, but
the project shouldn't be obligated to send Blogger Joe traffic to
increase his AdSense returns.

My "vote" then is a sound No.