I been looking all over the cakephp site since it first came up and
searched Google for it but I have never found the "office blog list".
I'm interested in seeing if there are other blogs (besides the few I
found in my daily search for cake information) that I can use to look
for the answers to my problems. Can someone point out to me where in
cakephp this list is located since I must be as blind as a bat and
never run across this list???

Thanks for the help and happy Baking to you all!!!