On Jun 15, 3:20 pm, Webrickco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank for your answer. I was expecting you say something like this.
> Obviously i tryed UTF-8 as first place along with many other
> configuration of charset. Unfortunately, if i put $html-
>
> >charset('UTF-8'); you can look at the result now
> >athttp://www.webrickco.com/caketest

It's a bit pointless changing the charset tag if what you are sending
doesn't match it.

If the text "Página para testar os ãõíúáéç" comes from a view file -
your view files are ISO-8859-1 encoded.

You need to check
 the encoding of your view files
 your db connection encoding
 your db table encoding
 your meta tag

You should delete anything put in the db with your 'exotic' charset
setup because it will give you pr?blems.

And if you are still getting pr?blems there are 2 possibilities
 You still have something to check/correct
 See point one.