Hey

Foreach form create a new instance of corresponding model where data
should be saved:

$foo = new MyModel();
foreach($posteddata){
$foo->create($myPostedData);

if ($foo->validates()){
//great...
} else {
$errors = $foo->validationErrors;
]

All your other questions are well documented btw :-)
http://manual.cakephp.org/view/125/data-validation
http://api.cakephp.org/class_model.html