:(
I'll simplify: I want to have the ability to CATCH sql errors (in my
error handler) irrespective of DEBUG levels.
Currently the only way this happens is in showQuery (trigger_error in
dbo_source.php) and that too when DEBUG > 1. This is my opinion should
be triggered along with rest of PHP errors ie. >= 1

Can I overload/override any lib functions or classes in order to
achieve this. Please help!

Rahul J