                        'conditions' => '',
                        'order'      => '',
                        'foreignKey' => 'dealer_id'
                )
        );
}
?>

<?php
class ProductsController extends AppController
{
        var $scaffold;
}
?>

<?php
class DealersController extends AppController
{
        var $scaffold;
}
?>

The tables 'dealers' and 'products' exists.

My problem is when I access 'http://localhost/cookup/dealers' and
'http://localhost/cookup/products', cake give me an error 'Error:
Database table dealers for model Dealer was not found.' or 'Error:
Database table products for model Product was not found.'.

Furthermore, when I try to use bake, I cannot bake dealer and
products.

I have another table called 'users' and that table is fine.

What is my problem?