Maybe you should look into cake shells
http://cakebaker.42dh.com/2007/05/07/writing-a-custom-cakephp-console-script/

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:51 AM, da_student
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> hey,
>
> I used this tutorial:
> http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/calling-controller-actions-from-cron-and-the-command-line
> to execute actions from the command line, which works fine.
>
> My problem:
> When executing ("regular") php from command line like: php test.php
> and test.php echoes "something", then "something" occurs in the
> command line. (that's what i want!)
> I do the same with cake: php cron_dispatcher.php controller/action
> The action doesn't do anything right now. in my view for the action, I
> just do an echo. My browser shows the echo, but it doesn't show in the
> command line. Since I want to read this output from another software,
> I need the output of the echo in my command line.
> Is there a way to do this?! any ideas?!
>
> thankful for help :)
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to