Since PHP(4) has better support for arrays than objects, we've decided
to play to that and use it for database results.  The same
architectural principles apply, just in a modified way.  Logic can
still be embedded in model objects using callbacks and custom
methods.  See http://c7y.phparch.com/c/entry/1/art,mvc_and_cake