On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Alessio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why the auth is so buggy...?

I wonder what I am doing in my code that Auth works perfectly every
time I use it, never experiencing the problems mentioned on the
mailing list.  I never get logins failing to work, I never get empty
values from $this->Auth->user().  Works like a charm.

As for "what happen to CakePHP", I cannot answer that except to say
that when you use software that has not been labeled as stable, you
take your chances no matter how talented the developers are who
created it.

I use the bleeding edge from SVN and can only think of a onef time in
the last year where an update truly broke something in my application.

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth