Adding something to the book about the A/ORM approach along with
addressing the usual PHP4 debate is probably a good thing. I'd
probably look to add it in the 1.0 or 2.0 section of the book. A
copy/paste probably isn't a good idea but it could be rewritten to be
a better fit for the book. I'll see about adding it in within the next
day or two.