This is what i'm trying to do

class FooController extends AppController{
  var $name = "Foo";
  var $useTable = false;
};

class Foo extends AppModel{
  var $name = "Foo";
  var $useTable = false;
  private $text = "";

  public function setText($txt){$this->text = $txt;}
  public function getText(){return $this->text;}
};

/** foo.ctp **/
<h1><?php echo $foo->getText(); ?></h1>

class otherController extends AppController{
 /* ... */
 public $uses = array('Foo');

 public function myaction(){
   $this->Foo->set('my text');
   $this->set('foo', 'my text');

/** otherController/myaction.ctp **/
<?php echo $foo->render(); ?>

Of course it doesn't work, beczuse in otherController, Foo is a Model
not a controller so Foo->render() doesn't exist.

maybe i have to do something like :
public function myaction(){
 load FooController
 $this->FooController->Foo->setText("hello world");
 $this->set('foo', $this->FooController);
}

but how can i load controller from an other controller ?