Jonathan // Im sure that the directory is my local cakephp. But the
wierd thing is that with http://localhost/ i get a directory listing
and the index.php file is in that directory. That should point to
mod_rewrite not being enabled but when i fire up phpinfo it states
that mod_rewrite is one of the loaded modules.

francky06l // The following actions give the following results:
http://localhost/ : Directory listing for the /app/webroot folder
http://locahost/index.php : The main CakePHP page saying my temp dir
is writeable and my db connection is OK.
http://locahost/app/index.php : The main CakePHP page saying my temp