Hi all,

I'm new to cakephp and I'm trying to run reverse routing so that I can
display friendly url. I've spent all day looking through tutorials but
unfortunately I was not able to find my mistake. Basically I have a
router:

Router::connect('/displays/:id::url_title', array('controller' =>
'displays', 'action' => 'view'), array(
'pass' => array('id', 'url_title'),
'id' => '[\d]+' ));

Controller:

<?php
class DisplaysController extends AppController {
var $name = 'Displays';

function view($id, $url_title = null) { //something... }
}
?>

and link in view:

echo $html->link('My post title', array(
'controller' => 'displays',
'action' => 'view',
'id' => 5,
'url_title' => 'something-goes-here'
));

According to the tutorial I should be able to run reverse routing and
get a link in the following format:

/displays/5:something-goes-here

However I always get something like: displays/view/5/url_title:my-post-
title. I'm doing something wrong but I can't find my mistake.

I will be thankful for any suggestions!