On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 6:08 PM, JBMGT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI,
>
> We have moved from one webhosting company to another one and now the
> site doesnt come up. It has been built in the CAKE PHP framework and I
> am hoping that someone with CAKE PHP experience on a BlueHost
> enviromnet can hint us what to look at.

[..snip..]

Just a word of advice: it's pretty much impossible for anybody to help you
unless you provide more information (eg. what actually happens? cakephp
version? error messages? anything in apache logs?). If you show the results
of the investigating you've done with your "technical" friends it may avoid
suggestions that you've already done.
Ensure that you have the 'debug' setting in app/config/core.php set to at
least 1.

- Gonzalo