Hi,

I am trying to use CakePHP 1.2rc2 with the Auth Component and View
caching. I have noticed that if i do not have the view cached
everything works as normal and a user that is not logged in will get
redirected to /users/login but if there is a view cached then the
cached view gets presented and authorization is not performed.

Any ideas on whether this is a feature or if I have broken something?

Thanks

Tristan