I am new in CakePHP. I am facing problem to use parent_id of category
table.

Here is my code details:
categories Table:

`categoryId` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `categoryName` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
`parentId` int(10) NOT NULL default 0,
  `isActive` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL default 'Y',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`categoryId`)

class category extends AppModel
{
 var $name = 'Category';
 var $primaryKey = 'categoryId';
 var $validate = array(
       'categoryName'  => VALID_NOT_EMPTY,
   );

}

I want to introduce the parentID in this Model, this parentId is
actually foreign key to locate the parent category of any sub-
category. The categoryID of any parent category will be insert as
parentId column of any subcategory and in case of parent category it
will be 0.

What change I have to do in the controller to make this relation. How
i have to use this model to display all the category name with its
parent category?